Saturday, October 13, 2007

beginnings

After thought, and an encouraging word, this has fleshed out.

I will go soon to Dallas, and leave Waco and friends and a place that has shaped me and given much. Thoughts of this move and a morning with a friend prompted this, which I suppose is a good place to begin.


CGs with Audrey this morning. Gray clouds the skies and the warmth inside gives the feel of winter. For a time I pretend it's so, that we have sought a room and it may begin snowing or raining, and all that reminds me this is not our present is the ice in my glass and the shoes on my feet. I find myself wanting for a change in season of late, but then know this would mean my time here is closing and I will soon depart. So, for now I may listen to Pedro sing of bells and have this feeling I love and know still my time here is not yet ending.
Days are numbered and You are eternal and I want what's left to stretch out and be made complete. For it to be concluded in You.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

"concluded in You..." so well put. and my hope for you, my friend.

also I get it.

ajdskl;jf.