Monday, September 8, 2008

134 hairpins for a "glorious image of divine love".

A Holy Matrimony filled us with joy on the outskirts of a town that is still my home. We sat around tables and told stories of love and comedy and encouragement and it was a blessing to all and an honoring completion to the following day. Such different processes for bride and groom but a walk down the aisle joined the two rightly and it was so beautiful and good it made the one I call brother tear with joy and peace and grace. I was glad to see his face and hear the clarity of voice as he took his bride. After such anticipation, the day has passed, and my hope was for their today and tomorrow and it is still my hope that their tomorrows are long and their union grows stronger and fuller and more magnificently beautiful as a tree with age.

No comments: